heys guys and gals.. June here.. hope the following will serve as an encouragement to all of u out there during this stressful period.. juz wanna urge u ppl to hang on there.. everything will be over on 15th nov!! jia you and all the best! =)
Epictetus:
It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.
Booker T. Washington:
Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.
Richard C Miller:
Even if at first you do succeed, you still have to work hard to stay there.
Paul J. Meyer:
The only honest measure of your success is what you are doing compared to your true potential.
Anonymous:
Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.
Anonymous:
Only very foolish people are convinced that they are never wrong. Confess often!
Anonymous:
Loud does not always mean right. Quiet does not always mean fearful.
William A. Ward:
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
Bernard Shaw:
When I was young I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures, so I did ten times more work.
George E. Allen:
People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to.
Thomas Edison:
I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.
Jennifer James:
Success is not a destination that you ever reach. Success is the quality of your journey.
Earl Nightingate:
People with goals succeed, because they know where they're going.
Ben Sweetland:
We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own.
George Santayana:
Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Mahatma Gandhi:
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching."
Albert Schweitzer:
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Robert Collier:
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Anonymous:
The best way to finish an unpleasant task is to get started.
Leonardo da Vinci:
"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do."
|8:30 PM|
` ]]_about*us_[[.<
Fun-Loving
Wild
Civics Tutor/Phys Tutor: Mdm Ong Lay Yean
Maths Tutors: Mr Wong, Mr Ling
Econs Tutors: Mr Khoo, Mdm Khoo
GP Tutor: Mrs Murthy
WAN RU . resource rep
AMILY . cip rep
SZE YIN . gp rep
SHAO QIN
AMELIA
SHERYL . da jie
JIA LING
NATALINE . pe rep
SHANDY . phys rep
CHERIE
JUNE . secretary
YITING . treasurer
SALLY
SHU TING
EUNICE
NICHOLAS . pe rep
CHRISTOPHER
CHAN TONG . cute boy
YING HAN . lao da
DANNY . chinese rep
ZHI XIANG . mojo
PUSHPINDER . bollywood star
DAREN . welfare rep
DAVID . econs rep
JUN TAT
KHAI BOON . av rep
KWAN HONG . maths rep
DESMOND
LAI HUI . background
ZHI KAI . assistant v-chairperson
DEAN . chairperson . da ge
ALVIN . v-chairperson
` ]]_links_[[.<
pJc
FaCeBoOk GrOuP
05s13 BLoG 1
DoTpHoTo
05s12
aMeLiA
cHeRiE
eUnIcE
JuNe
sHaNdY
sHaO QiN
wAn rU
yI tInG
zHi kAi
` ]]_credits_[[.<
Layout - SUNSHINEkisses
Image - Getty Images